Follow these steps…1. Check Req Status 2. Receive Goods 3. Route Invoice 4. Edit a PO 5. Check PO Encumbrance
1. Check Requisition Status
- Log into MyPack Portal and navigate to: Main Menu > Financial System > MarketPlace > Manage Requisitions
- Enter your requisition number in the “Requisition ID” field and click search
- If there is no Purchase Order number, click on the drop down “Select Action” to choose view approvals then click “Go”
- This will show you the agent to contact to check status of your requisition
2. Receive Your Goods
- Log into MyPack Portal and navigate to: Main Menu > Financial System > MarketPlace > Manage Receivers
- All orders that require receiving will be listed
- You can search for a specific order by entering the requisition or purchase order number in the search fields at the top of this page
- Find the order you want to receive or reject and click on the triangle to the left of the order number. All lines of the order will be shown.
- Enter the date the items were received, the quantity received and choose accept or reject for each line
- Only enter the amount received in the shipment, do not mark items received that have not arrived.
- Click Save & Create Receipt button. A pop up window will appear with your receiver number
- Detailed instructions can be found here
3. Route Non-MarketPlace Invoice for Processing
Invoices for non-MarketPlace purchase orders should be forwarded to Accounts Payable for processing. A purchase order number must be shown on the invoice. You should also make a note that the invoice is ok to pay. If a receiving report is required, payment will not be processed until the receiving report is completed in the financials system.
The MarketPlace has a document called the View/Print version. This document can be found in the Manage Requisitions page. At the end of each order listed, there is a printer icon. When you click on the printer icon, you get an invoice like document that can be printed and saved as documentation for your personal file. Do NOT send this document to Accounts Payable.
4. Make Changes to a Purchase Order
|TYPE OF CHANGE||ACTION NEEDED|
|Add money to a purchase order||E-mail agent of record – Put PO number in the e-mail subject line|
|Add/remove a line on a purchase order||E-mail agent of record – Put PO number in the e-mail subject line|
|Change the project ID on a purchase order||
If no payments on the po…add link to instructions.
If payments have been made on the PO, E-mail agent of record – Put PO number in the e-mail subject line
|Close/Reduce a purchase order||E-mail agent of record – Put PO number in the e-mail subject line|
5. Check Purchase Order Encumbrance