Follow these steps…
- Enter a Surplus Request:
- Navigate to the Financial System: login to MyPack Portal>Main Menu>Financial System>Assets & Surplus>Surplus Request
- On the ‘Add a New Value’ tab click ADD
- Enter the following information:
Field Instructions Location Enter the building number found on the campus map
Click ‘look up’, to select the correct building and room number combination
Surplus Action Select “As Is Where IS” or “Delivered” or “Pick-up” depending on how the equipment will be handled Project Enter the project ID to be refunded when the items are sold Comments Enter comments about the operational status and physical condition of the motorized equipment Qty Enter the number of vehicles, normally one per line Lot Exists Do not check Description Enter make, model, color and year of the vehicle Item Category Select the type of equipment that best describes the non-titled motorized vehicle Serial # Enter the vehicle or equipment serial number Asset Tag#/CAMS# Enter the CAMS number if one exists Condition Select a description of the physical condition
- Print and sign the Surplus Request Form. See sample.
- Surplus Property Office will forward the signed Surplus Request Form to Risk Management to document the change in insurance coverage.
- Navigate to the eRIMS site and complete the notification for Risk Management
- All vehicles carry insurance through the NC State Risk Management Office.