Disposition of Non-Tagged Vehicles

Follow these steps…


  1.  Enter a Surplus Request:
          1. Navigate to the Financial System: login to MyPack Portal>Main Menu>Financial System>Assets & Surplus>Surplus Request 
          2. On the ‘Add a New Value’ tab click ADD
          3. Enter the following information:
    Field Instructions
    Location Enter the building number found on the campus map
    Click ‘look up’, to select the correct building and room number combination
    Surplus Action Select “As Is Where IS” or “Delivered” or “Pick-up” depending on how the equipment will be handled
    Project Enter the project ID to be refunded when the items are sold
    Comments Enter comments about the operational status and physical condition of the motorized equipment
    Qty Enter the number of vehicles, normally one per line
    Lot Exists Do not check
    Description Enter make, model, color and year of the vehicle
    Item Category Select the type of equipment that best describes the non-titled motorized vehicle
    Serial # Enter the vehicle or equipment serial number
    Asset Tag#/CAMS# Enter the CAMS number if one exists
    Condition Select a description of the physical condition
  2.  Print and sign the Surplus Request Form. See sample.
  3. Surplus Property Office will forward the signed Surplus Request Form to Risk Management to document the change in insurance coverage.
  4. Navigate to the eRIMS site and complete the notification for Risk Management
    1. All vehicles carry insurance through the NC State Risk Management Office.